Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Favorites!

I love Friday. Plain and simple. I love that it's the most relaxed day of the work week. I love the excitement for the coming weekend. I also love that the first three letters of this glorious day also happen to be the first three letters of my new last name. Coincidence? Maybe.... but maybe not.


In honor of this particularly lovely Friday, I give you some of my favorite things....


1. Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap
Tons of great seasonal scents for an amazing price... 7 for $20?! 
Plus, a deliciously scented soap feels like a little luxury.



2. Williams-Sonoma All-Purpose Kitchen Towels
There is nothing I love more than freshly bleached white towels!
These oversized towels also make great eco-friendly napkins for especially messy meals.


3. Krylon Spray Paint
Krylon offers a huge array of colors and finishes, and solutions for every surface.
Jazz up an old picture frame!
 Give your rusted patio furniture a new, bright facelift!
Paint is the easiest and most inexpensive remodeling product out there, hands down.


4. Milk Glass
I've been collecting milk glass for a little over a year now and really can't get enough!
The bright white beauties pop on a solid background.
Flowers become the star in a simple hobnail vase. 
White is a staple in my life: white dishes, white towels, white paint... its always fresh and goes with everything, regardless of season or decor.


5. Poppin!
I have a love affair with office supplies. There, I said it.
The newly launched Poppin.com brings you office supplies like you've never seen before!
Need a bright yellow stapler, ruler, tape dispenser, scissors and pen? 
How bout pink, white, green or black? What about blue?
Functional supplies in funky designs at fantastic prices!
DEFINITELY check this one out!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters... Hop up on your soapbox and give it to me straight!