Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Slacker.

I realize that I've slacked off, and I'm sorry. Truly am. 


I got forced out of routine when hurricane Irene stole my power and, a week later with power restored, I'm still struggling to get back into the swing of things. 


But rest assured, The Artful Wife will persevere!! There are some great things coming your way.... This is what I'm working on for you:


1. Delicious, easy lunches that you actually want to eat. So long Lean Cuisine! 
2. Easy weeknight dinners that come together in minutes
3. Beautiful homemade hostess gifts
4. Practical holiday gift guides
5. Comprehensive list of pantry essentials
6. Fall cleaning checklist... and a plan to tackle it FAST!



So hang tight ladies! The Arful Wife is working with great aplomb... 

In the meantime, if you haven't read THE HELP, you need to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters... Hop up on your soapbox and give it to me straight!