Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hiatus





So I took an eight month break... It happens. 


Sometimes life really is a roller coaster and you need to use both hands to hold on tight (effectively eliminating any extra-cirricular activities). 


In sticking with the metaphorical picture I'm trying to paint, I got off the first few coasters that made my stomach lurch and have settled for just walking around the amusement park... with maybe a ride on the teacups. 


And while I'm glad to have my feet planted back on solid ground, the Artful Wife is also banned from roller coasters for a while as I Momma to my resume. 


So now you have a big picture view of the last eight months of my life... you'll never get the details :)


The good news is I'M BACK! And now I have an ever wider variety of topics to cover since I've got baby on the brain. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters... Hop up on your soapbox and give it to me straight!